Hey, y’all! Let me introduce myself! I am Tatiana Britton, better known as Tati. I have been a fitness coach for over four years now and absolutely LOVE what I do. Not a day goes by that I crave to be in another industry.
I hold a Bachelor’s of Science in Human & Health Performance. I have certifications in CPR/AED, ACE Personal Training & NASM Functional Nutrition Specialist. I am constantly craving to learn MORE & do my best to stay up to date with new research and findings in the health & fitness world.
I proudly serve my clients with my utmost ability, respect and effort. I ask that my clients return the favor by always putting their foot forward. This kind of relationship is what creates SUCCESS for weeks, months and YEARS to come!
Outside of my professional life, I love to:
- Hang out with my fur babies, Tilby (Shih Tzu) & Teal (Terrier)
- Sing!!! (Although I said I don’t crave to be in another industry, my dream would be to pursue singing full time)
- Drink red wine
- Brunch!!! Can I get an AMEN?!
- Read, read, read, read!
- Spend time with friends, my man & family
- Workout with MY coach (Because, the best learn from the best & I have to take care of myself to take care of my clients)
Want to know more? E-Mail me at email@example.com
We are wired to win. You are wired to win. Define your game, embrace the challenge and strive to understand yourself in deeper & more meaningful ways.Gary John Bishop